lunes, 20 de enero de 2014

On function, capability and service

I perceived your usage of function to be business function at a certain level of abstraction that could be perceived as a capability. Sorry..and now based on your reply I think I understand, but lets try an example…

Capability – Marketing Resource Management – What we are capable of
Function – Marketing
Service – Create Marketing Resource

Capability – Disaster Management:Alert / Notification Management
Capability:Actor – Disaster Recovery Lead
Function – Disaster Recovery:Disaster Recovery Triage
Service – Alert / Notify Disaster Recovery Team

Perhaps my take on actor is a bit off, but I’m trying not to think too much…

 

http://weblog.tetradian.com/2011/11/13/on-function-capability-service/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario